Hello Allie,

Saturday, November 6, 2004, 4:43:07 AM, you wrote in part:

>> [*] IMAP: Fine-tune option 'Retrieve only text'

A> This now works. However, opening the attachment doesn't lead to the
A> attachment being retrieved. For example, I selected a message with
A> attached images. The message is very quickly loaded, clearly without the
A> images being retrieved. However, since the message structure is
A> retrieved, the presence of attachments is detected and a string of tabs
A> representing the images and their names appears in the preview window. I
A> hit a tab and the tab is empty. Fine. However, the image isn't
A> retrieved.

This causes a complete AV every time for me, and I cannot then retrieve any
other email... solution is to log off then log on the account again and go
to that folder, or restart TB! completely. I cannot use the above fine-tune
option.. always causes an AV for the folder I am in. It worked once as you
mention above.

I also just found out that all my QTs have disappeared with installing this
beta for me..

--
Regards,
 Gary

 Current beta is 3.0.2.5 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: