Saturday, November 6, 2004, 11:19:01 AM, (Internet Time - @763) you wrote:

Hello Greg,

 GS> Hello TBBETA,

GS> Will the AVG plug-in work with the new free AVG 7?

GS> See
GS> http://free.grisoft.com/freeweb.php/doc/5443/lng/us/tpl/v5 and you
GS> will see free AVG 7 is in beta testing and free AVG 6 will be
GS> discontinued at the end of the year. I thought I'd ask to see if any
GS> anticipated problems.  TIA!

Not for sure about the free version, but AVG 7.0 Plugin works great
for me. It has caught every virus coming in using TB! and placed it in
the Quarantine folder.

Have been using AVG for some time and works like a champ. Again, don't
know about the Free version. Sorry...

 Michael                 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! Version 3.0.2.5
On Windows XP SP2

 Current beta is 3.0.2.5 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: