Hello Mary,

Saturday, November 6, 2004, 9:23:57 PM, among other things, you wrote:

MB> 1) I hit the FWD arrow icon
MB> 2) Message body appears quoted, with To and subject fields blank
MB> 3) I fill in the To field

MB> Message body disappears, leaving only my sig.

I'm  not  sure  whether  you  and others are suggesting that this only
occurs  with  3.0.2.5,  but with 3.0.2.4 I get what at first seems the
same behaviour.  But in my case it is just that the body of the message
opens  in  the  fully scrolled down position so that one sees only the
signature.   If I scroll up the whole message appears.    Are you sure
that you don't have something similar?

I have not downloaded 3.0.2.5 because the only changes in it are to do
with IMAP which I cannot use and test.

 Roger

Flying with The Bat!, version 3.0.2.4 Rush, and antispam BayesIt! 0.7.4
on Windows ME, version 3000, Build 90

 Current beta is 3.0.2.5 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: