Hello Avi,

On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 05:57:43 +0200 GMT (07/11/2004, 10:57 +0700 GMT),
Avi Yashar wrote:

AY> Well, Marcus, I just tested this on another workstation running
AY> Windows XP Pro SP2, and I got the same behavior that I reported. To
AY> see this you cannot just use 10 or 12 addresses. You need to pack the
AY> To, CC, or BCC field with at least 30 or 40 addresses. At that stage,
AY> the Home button no longer does what you would expect. Add another 30
AY> or 40 addresses, and then nothing does what you would expect - at
AY> least not on Windows XP Pro SP2. :-)

I have XP Pro SP2 in the office. While I'm pretty sure the behaviour
is as I describe - not as you experience - I am not sure I have done
that with more than 10 or 12 addresses. If I don't forget it, I will
try 30 or 40 addresses tomorrow in the office.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Hilfe, mein Keyboard ist kaputt, es schreibt statt Passworten nur
Sternchen...

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.0.2.4 Rush
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A

 Current beta is 3.0.2.5 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: