Hello Marcus!

On Sunday, November 07, 2004, 4:00 PM, you wrote:

MB>> It's such a pleasure to wake up to coffee and these TB! mailing
MB>> lists every morning. :)

MO> You do not call 15:33 morning, do you?

No, no! 5:00 a.m. CST, USA, is morning, here. But that delight informs
my entire day, so that I'm still praising my good fortune even in the
late afternoon.

I'd better hush. There are realists among us who don't like to see the
slightest suspicion of a pollyanna attitude! :)

Mary
The Bat 3.0.2.5 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.2.5 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: