Hello Alexander,

Tuesday (November 9, 2004, 11:59 AM) you wrote:

ASK> as discussed on TBUDL (see subj.):
ASK> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4036

Because of the apparent lack of clarity in the other branch of this
thread, I would like to reiterate and clarify this request.

In popular e-mail clients, when you "in-line" forward or reply to an
HTML message the formatting of the original message remains in tack.
In TB!, the "in-line" formatting of the message is lost. IMHO, TB! has
it wrong here and this likely confuses and frustrates new users used
to popular e-mail clients. Further, it frustrates me because I too
would like to forward an HTML formatted e-mail with my comments, but I
am not able to, without destroying the HTML formatting.

While I am ranting, I cannot find an option, in common folders, to
turn off "Forward message as mime attachment." You must use "Alternate
Forward" to get an "in line" forwarded message in common folders. Can
anyone confirm this. (I hope I do not get blasted for not starting a
new thread with this?)

John Thomas

Using The Bat! v3.0.2.4 Rush on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.2.6 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: