On Monday, November 15, 2004, at 14:14:03 [UTC-0800] (Monday, November 15,
2004 23:14 my local time) George Mitchell wrote:

> [...] I pasted your filters into my common read
> filters, changed the sounds, assigned a hotkey and shared them with
> all my accounts.  The behavior is identical to what I described.  The
> only difference I see between yours and mine is that I had the "Check
> the messages against this rule" option checked.  That seems to have no
> effect.

I tested different kinds of filter-subfilter pairs and have always the same
correct results. So, maybe this is due to different working mode of our
programs.

> The pasted filters work fine; I have no problem accessing/editing
> them.  The only change I made was to change the PlaySound line to
> refer to valid files on my system before pasting.  I'm not using
> encryption.

Of course, .WAV file paths have no significance, but the working mode has.
Any other confirmations, please?

Zygmunt Wereszczynski
(Using The Bat! v3.0.2.7 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4
with BayesIt! 0.7.4)

 Current beta is 3.0.2.7 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: