On Monday, November 15, 2004, 23:47, Zygmunt Wereszczynski wrote:

> In my opinion, lines of text creating message body should end with
> CRLF pairs. The Bat! probably takes into account each two last
> characters of each line and assumes that they are CRLF. However, in
> last line it is not true, because in this specific message it ends
> with 'ME'. Such strict behaviour is not needed here, because The Bat!
> should test the last character pair either before displaying or
> converting. So, this is a bug :-(

Thanks for answering, both to you Zygmunt and to Mark Partous. I've
filed a bug report at https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4059

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc

 Current beta is 3.0.2.7 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: