On Tuesday, November 16, 2004, 10:38, Roelof Otten wrote:

> I guess it might stand to reason that all messages end with CR/LF,
> because during the smtp protocol everything sent to the server after
> the DATA command has been issued is considered as the message until a
> dot on a separate line is encountered. In order to get that dot on a
> separate line, the last line of the message should end with CR/LF

Sounds reasonable. If the only way to end up with a truncated message is
to do as I did, import a erroneous message, then maybe we should not
bother with this anymore. I would appreciate if you added this to the BT
item I referred to earlier.

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc

 Current beta is 3.0.2.7 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: