Hi Henk,

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 09:34:31 +0100 (3:34 AM here), Henk de Bruijn
[HdB] wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

HdB> I am using GPGrelay next to the Bat! What happened?

HdB> Every time I started the Bat! after having been connected to the
HdB> internet, the program starts fetching my mail but directly after
HdB> that the program not only stops with this but completely shuts
HdB> down.

Its a peculiar problem that doesn't occur here. I use GPGrelay v0.955
on this desktop and on my notebook with this version of The Bat! Are
you running any plugins with The Bat! ?

--
Kevin Coates
Dewitt, NY USA

Using TB! v3.0.2.10 under Windows XP 5.1.2600 SP2
(see kludges for my pgp key)