Hello Stuart,

> Looking at some of the stuff I've been getting it's little wonder that
> BayesIt is failing to catch it. Some of the messages contain nothing
> that I might not expect to find in a regular message, little jokes,
> quotations from literature, etc; no keywords that point to the real
> nature of the message at all. The real 'message' is hidden in an
> attached image file.

I'm very close to giving up on BayesIt. I don't know why, but both our
SpamFilter at work (GFI MailEssential for MS Exchange) and K9 actually
*DO* catch those spam messages, while BayesIt does not, and neither K9
nor GFI work with additional DNSBL filtering, only Bayes...

I also don't know why I have to mark one and the same message
(nigerian 419ers) three times as spam and BayesIt still doesn't catch
it (receiving it on three different mailaddresses). K9 catches it
after I marked it one time.

 Alexander                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]