Hello Raymund!

On Thursday, December 16, 2004 at 9:08:06 PM you wrote:

> :-) I meant the HD of the person recieving the encrypted mail. No need
> to encrypt everything twice.

You use an encrypted NTFS partition? Or a similar scheme, even PGPDisk
or similar?

Not only do I have to rely on the fact that my correspondents *do* use
encrypted HDs (what about CDs for archiving?), I'd have to rely on
them always archiving my decrypted messages instantly *and* wiping
them with something like PGPWipe. Whoa ... I'd rather rely on an
e-mail client simply not saving decrypted messages.

--
Dierk Haasis
:Dierk: Copy 'n' Concept

The Bat 3.0.2.10 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

Chat info for ICQ, AIM, MSN, Yahoo, Jabber upon request

Democracy is the art of running the circus from the monkey cage. (H.L.
Mencken)