Hello Zeynel & everyone else,

on 16-Dez-2004 at 20:00 you (Zeynel) wrote:

>> I'm using the RTV; its configured to display sigs (those with a correct
>> sig delimiter *g*) in a different color. This works only with the
>> standard sig delimiter "-- " but not with the pgp delimiter "- --".

> Not confirmed, the setting applies both "- --" and "-- "

Sure? Please check the attached pictures. sig-std.png is your message (sig
in monospace font, light grey), sig-pgp is the last message from Peter
Meyns (sig color/font the same as in the message).

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)
 using TB! v3.0.2.10 Home on Windows XP Pro Service Pack 2

In 1967 scientists extracted 10,000 year-old seeds from a frozen
lemming burrow in the Arctic tundra. 48 hours later, they began to
germinate.