Hello Marek,

  A reminder of what Marek Mikus on TBBETA typed on:
  21 February 2005 at 22:47:38 GMT +0100

MM> look to my previous message, I have sent the link to archive with
MM> icons.

 I know, I have them now thanks, you must have sent that before reading my last.

 Just another little creepy crawly, verifying PGP signatures is fine but trying
 to view an SMIME certificate don't work.

--

Best regards,    Tony.
 Message composed on 21/02/2005 at 22:00 UTC   2004 - AWB

 Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: