Hello Stefan,

Installed into a brand new folder and I was well impressed that it
picked up all the TB! settings from the older version, filters, QTs and
directory destinations too. Here are some problems that have instantly
come to light for me :

The bottom icons in the micro-ed don't work.

Thread columns don't expand to the right as threads grow.

The message folder pane sizes don't stick, need resizing after each re
start.

Toolbars don't stay as put (and I've followed the message about editing
mainform.def)

"Enter" no longer moves to next unread message but brings up a seperate
message box instead. In fact I've not yet worked out how to get to the
next unread without recourse to the mouse!

I've loaded my alternate Glyph set from the previous TB! but it won't
show it's own "folder" or "address book" glyphs. I've tried renaming
"GlyphsCollection" and "HTMLEditorCollection" but still no use.

--
Regards,
Richard

| The Bat! 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha & SpamPal
| Windows XP (build 2600), version 5. 1 Service Pack 2
| Opera 8.00 build 7401

 Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: