Tony Boom wrote:
> Hello David,
>
>   A reminder of what David Calvarese on TBBETA typed on:
>   28 February 2005 at 01:23:50 GMT +0100
>
> DC> Actually what we had talked about was a check box to completely disable
> DC> or enable that button, for those that want to turn the remote download
> DC> feature completely off.
>
>  Two buttons? One button would be enough.
>
>  A message comes through that you want the images for, click the button.

>  I see no reason to have a another button that turns a button on and off,
>  you may as well leave it as it is and double click the html attachment,
>  it'll be less effort.

No, not a second button.  A check box in your global prefs (or maybe
even one on the account level) that totally disables the feature.  For
when kids are using TB! and may not show proper judgement in viewing
remote images.

--
Dave Calvarese
Member of E-mailaholics International

 Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: