4/7/2005

TB>  My batch file, which is actually Januks batch file does exactly that. It
TB>  backs up the reg entries, zips up the whole TB! directory and writes it to
TB>  CD well, SD flachcard here anyway.

TB>  And you don't need to reinstall fresh before restoring your backup, just
TB>  unzip it into Program Files, run the reg file and it's done. All you'll
TB>  need to do is create a new shortcut for it which is what would be done for
TB>  you should you install fresh first.

That's a very attractive proposition - thanks to you and Januk,
and also Mary who did send me the script.

I hate reloads, but you've removed the actual trauma from the
process!

--
Lynn
:Hawthorne: :usflag: :canadaflag:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]         * * *    Aun Aprendo
I'd rather be WARP'ed    * * *      Team OS/2
http://www.turriff.net

TBv.3.0.1.33
NT5 SP4

 Current beta is 3.0.9.13 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: