Hello Matt,

On 12 April 2005, 22:20 you wrote:

>> I haven't seen this since I started uses the 3.0.9.x beta series. What
>> IMAP Fine-Tune options do you have?

> Retrieve message structures together with headers, checked
> Compress folders when switching to another folder, checked
> When online refresh folders every 30 seconds
> Courier IMAP server compatibility mode, checked
> Auto Filtering, checked
> Use precise counters, checked
> Allow up to 2 connections.

Pretty much how I'm set-up. The only difference is that I don't use
Courier IMAP and have When browsing messages, retrieve... checked. I
can't be certain but I think the last time I saw a zero-byte message
was when I used UW-IMAP. I recently switched to Dovecot (again.).

--
As ever,
  .\\artin | ICQ 15893823

"A little inaccuracy sometimes saves tons of explanation." SAKI

IMAP Client: The Bat! Version 3.0.9.13 Return
IMAPS Server: Dovecot | OS: Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2)

 Current beta is 3.0.9.13 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: