Hello Dwight,

On 19 April 2005, 16:49 you wrote:

> I have been unable to get TB! to run on my desktop at home for some
> months now. I have posted about this a few times and gotten no
> answers.

> Now, I keep hoping something will change in one of the betas and it
> will work, but no luck. No, I am not running any virus checkers. I
> know that there was an instruction about being sure to uncheck some
> boxes recently, but I can't stay open long enough to look at anything.
> Connection Centre runs a brief time, then things just vanish.

> I will ask again if there is a way to change settings without having
> TB! running which would stop the mail checking, to see if it would
> stay open if that wasn't going on?

Do you have the same problem with 3.0.1.33? If so, I think you would
do better seeking help on TBUDL as there are so many issues with the
current beta you may not get a useful reply here.

--
As ever,
  .\\artin | ICQ 15893823

"There are no hopeless situations: there are only men who have grown
hopeless about them." CLAIRE BOOTH LUCE

IMAP Client: The Bat! Version 3.0.9.17 Return
IMAPS Server: Dovecot | OS: Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2)

 Current beta is 3.0.9.17 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: