Hello tbbeta,

  it happens from time to time when a) receiving mail or b) trying to open
  a message in the mail dispatcher using <enter>, that TheBat! terminates
  abnormally without any message or error. It simply closes itself - and
  that's it. If I restart TB and press <alt+f2> or open the mail dispatcher
  and press <enter> on that message again - it in most cases performs the
  action as expected.

  I fail to find a way to reproduce this at will - it simply happens from
  time to time. Can somebody confirm this? (If I have overlooked a previous
  report about that, please tell me the mid, thanks!)

--
Regards,
 Peter

 [Ritlabs TheBat! 3.0.9.16 Return - Windows XP Service Pack 2]

 Current beta is 3.0.9.17 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: