Hello all,
Monday, April 18, 2005, Peter Ouwehand wrote:

> Non-fixed issues:

> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   Account menu for POP3 accounts

reported in BT under
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4465

> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   Ctrl + a (to select all text) is broken in Plain text (Windows)
>   Editor.

should be fixed as Diman wrote in
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4440

> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   [View | Character Set] doesn't list available character sets.
>   Besides 'None' (one or two times) only 'Auto detect' and 'Set as Default'
>   are available.
>   In Main, View Folder and Message Finder windows.
>   3.0.9.17:
>   Fixed, except for the 2 times 'None' in the View Folder window.

reported in BT under
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4466

https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4467

> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   View Folder window: Message list context menu is missing the 'Open   Enter'
> option
>   (displayed bold, as it is the default action).

not confirmed.

> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   Account/Folder tree behaviour

reported in BT under
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4468

> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   If you have a (HTML)table in editor, chose a field and change
>   alignment of it. Works a few times, but then it stops to work correct.
>   (However, I can't give exactly steps to reproduce, just play around a
>   bit).
>   Here steps to reproduce:
>   Start TheBat!
>   Open Editor (and change to HTML/Plain text editor)
>   Insert table (2x2)
>   Insert text (asdf)
>   Select "center" (using button bar)
>   Select "left" (using button bar)
>   Select "center" (using button bar)
>   Text doesn't go into the middle
>   3.0.9.17:
>   It takes a few more cycles to get the same error.

reported in BT under
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4469

> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   You can't switch the tabs in [Options|Quick Templates|New] using Ctrl + Tab

>   Boris (and others): is this still broken for you?

reported in BT under
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4470

> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   Redefined: (Message Finder) Results tab, context menu in the message
>   list: [Attachments | Open] [Attachments | Save] are not working.

they are working, when is attachment selected.

> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   Message Finder Folders tab: 'Look in' is not working

reported in BT under
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4471

> - <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>   Default font for message list is used on every startup. You need to
>   go into preferences to get the settings you set. (You can see this bug
>   only, if you don't have default font for message list
>   [Options|Preferences|Colour Groups and Font|Change).

reported in BT under
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4472

> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   Folder View: highlight some text, then right mouse click (or CTRL+C to
>   copy text), the highlighted text is "dropped". Both work on 2nd try.

>   Ron Secord (and others): is this still broken for you?

cannot confirm, text is copied to clipboard immediatelly for me.

> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   TB sys-tray icon functionality:
>   TB main window is open (leave it open).
>   Select another program from taskbar (like windows explorer):
>   After doing so you need to click (LMB) the sys-tray icon twice to get
>   the TB main window on top again (i.e. TB is first minimised, then
>   restored on top)

reported in BT under
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4473

> - <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>   In context menu of Folder View: "Reply to All quoting selected text"
>   is missing
>   Also missing in context menu from the Main window.

reported in BT under
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4453

> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   In Customise|Available Items|mEdit
>   there are two entries "Left", one with icon and one without - guess one
>   is enough.

reported in BT under
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4474

>   In Customise|Available Items|PopMgr
>   there seems to be lot of duplicates of Read|Receive|Delete|open

reported in BT under
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4476

> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   Checkmarks in
>   [ View | Character set]
>   are not remembered between restarts.
>   3.0.9.15:
>   [ View | Sort by ] is fixed.
>   [ View | Character set] has two None items (View Folder window).

reported in BT under
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4466

> - <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>   "part size" text jump to left of attachment button, if you switch
>   between two mails which have attachements.

reported in BT under
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4479

> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   'View folder' window [View | Memo auto view] menu:
>   Isn't correct updated, if you close memo auto view with ESC
>   3.0.9.15: also not when using the X.

Memo/Address auto-view dissappeared in 3.0.9.17, reported in BT under
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4478

> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   Message Preview pane / image tab:
>   Attached image context menu isn't functioning.
>   3.0.9.13
>   - Copy  : isn't functional
>   - Save as : is functional
>   3.0.9.17 fixed:
>   - Fit to View / Actual Size : after selecting 'Actual Size' for the
>     currently viewed image, then select another image: it is displayed
>     as 'Fit to View' but the context menu shows 'Actual Size'.

reported in BT under
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4282

> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   Customize menu isn't resize able, but that would be very useful and it
>   seems that it should be resize able.
>   3.0.9.13
>   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   Available items pane is a too narrow

reported in BT under
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4280

> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   The favorite entries are not correctly represented, introduced in
>   v3.0.9.1 - see attach.

reported in BT under
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4463

> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   View|Display|Advanced Filtering - Nothing happens

reported in BT under
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4372

> - mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   Toolbar customis/zation:
>   a new item is initially placed at the bottom of the list. After a
>   restart of TB it shows at the left on the toolbar and at the top of
>   the list. It should stay where one placed it in the list. --> Out of
>   six tests: five ended up at the top of the list, one at the bottom
>   (where it was added by default).
>   3.0.9.15: no restart needed anymore, still placed at wrong position.

reported in BT under
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4481

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 3.0.2.10
Notebook Acer, Pentium4-M 2.2 GHz, 512 MB RAM, ADSL line

 Current beta is 3.0.9.17 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: