Hello Prezes,

>   1. Is there any possibility to turn off the blue line between
>   accounts (to get look like in 3.0.2.10 and older)?

Not at the moment, I'm afraid. And I don't know if there will ever be.

>   2. I realized, that something strange was done with alingement of
>   account list (account name, unread message and read messages). Could
>   you tell me the difference between it and this from 3.0.2.10
>   version? Is there any possibility to get allingement from 3.0.2.10?

I see this all the time because I switch back and forth from betas to
3.0.2.10. The problem is the width of the folder tree Name column. So
far, the only way I have found is to change the with every time I
switch.

>   1. https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4496
>
>   Message list's scrollbar weird behaviour.

Confirmed.

>   2. https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4495
>
>   Account list's scrollbar weird behaviour.

Confirmed.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.0.9.18 Return on Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 4

 Current beta is 3.0.9.18 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: