Hi Allie,

--On Sunday, April 24, 2005 3:51 PM -0500 you wrote in part:

Also........ TB! still closes connection to the server when it feels like
it. This has happened a lot in the past, and still persists.. It just
closed the connection after 1 minute upon opening email this morning.

So far it seems to have done and old car sort of thing on me. It
sputters and backfires a few times and then runs smoothly once it's up
to speed.

umm, just the opposite for me. It started out fine for a day, then went back to its old ways.

I'm not sure why the connection problems were so crippling initially,
only to see things running smoothly now. <shrug> Since those initial
connection problems, and barring the lacking features, its current
capabilities have remained problem free so far.

amen to that.. I have not hit nirvana yet <g> Going from email to email has improved regarding being able to read the body of the highlighted message, but still occasionally it will leave it blank still, unable to read it. Also have problems with reading the wrong message body as mentioned, and the above closing connection business.

--
Gary

________________________________________________________ Current beta is 3.0.9.18 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html IMPORTANT: To register as a Beta tester, use this link first - http://www.ritlabs.com/en/partners/testers/