Hello Konstantin,

  A reminder of what Konstantin Zhilenko typed on:
  April 27, 2005 at 15:38:38 GMT +0300

KZ> Before pre-betas To, CC, BCC fields acted like most of the default OS text
KZ> fields - when you select the text in then rightclick and choose recipient
KZ> from favorite contacts selected text got deleted and new recipient inserted.

KZ> Now it is ADDED no matter select you old text or not, that seems to be a bug
KZ> to me.

Actually, now that you mentioned this behaviour, I like it. It allows
you to click in the To:area, RMB and select a recipient, RMB again and
select another recipient and they are just added. It allows you just
continue picking recipients. You used to have to select the first
recipient, use the right arrow key, put in a comma and then select the
next person. This is much nicer.

However, I think if you do select the text in the To: area, that
selecting a new recipient should replace the selection. I hope you see
the distinction here.

Anyone elxe have thoughts on this?

 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v3.0.9.19 Return
 Bayes Filter Plugin v2.0.2
 On Windows 2000 5.0 Build #2195

 Current beta is 3.0.9.19 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: