On Friday, April 29, 2005, 9:06:36 PM, Peter Ouwehand wrote:

PO> Just trying to pull info from you, for developers to read. I can't
PO> answer all of 'em.

        To  summarize:  If  TB!  is  running  and  I chose to shutdown
Windows  from  the  Start Menu or Task Manager, Windows will abort the
shutdown  -  some  applications  will close, but once Windows tries to
close  TB!  it resumes operation as if no shutdown signal was sent.  I
can  then  either  close  TB! normally - by closing TB!, or kill it in
Task Manager.  Then I will be able to shutdown Windows.  This has been
the case with all 3.09.x alpha/betas and remains with 3.5RC1.

        Please  feel  free to ask any pertinent information I may have
left  out.   This  has  been something I've been meaning to report for
some  time, but never got around to.  I do remember reading about some
termination problems on the list a while ago.  I'm not sure if this is
related.
--
Mike
Using The Bat! v3.5 Return RC1 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: