On Saturday, April 30, 2005, 3:23:42 PM, Charlene Ferrara wrote:

CF> A  good  or even better description of my observation. But here TB
CF> closes  fine,  just  the term signal seems to be suppressed. I can
CF> work on with Windows and write ie this mail :-)

        That's  an  excellent description.  Although, I must revise my
statement;  when  I  just  did a shutdown from the Start Menu, TB! did
close  this time, but after that, nothing else closed and Windows just
kept running.

        Could  someone  please  file a bug for this?  It's been a long
time  since I've used bug tracker and I don't even remember how to get
to it.

--
Mike
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: