Hello Richard,

> i prefer my own icons which have been fine up until installing this and,
> like The Bat! icons, they have reduced to miniscule size. I've tried
> deleting "tbuser.def" and "batskin.xml" but all to no avail. I can only
> get larger icons if I revert to those provided and I'd really like to be
> able to use my own set.

you must adapt the 'Batskin.xml'. Be sure that your glyph set is v3
compatible. Take a look at the XML-file from the Minimal Design Glyph,
perhaps this helps.

[33KB] http://thebat.orgavision.de/zip/minimal_v3.zip

--
best regards
Miroslav

BAT-MAIL.DE.VU - http://bat-mail.de.vu
News-Ticker: http://thebat.orgavision.de/bat-mail.xml
Klipfolio Klip: http://thebat.orgavision.de/klipfolio

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: