Hello Mary,

>> Thanks! I'm sure MAU as well because then he could use betas for work
>> which IMHO would bring make one of the best MUA beta testers available
>> by the name of MAU to RitLabs disposal.   :-)
>
> Amen to that! An immediate reward to the developers in MAU's expanded
> service to them.

I'm just one user. I paid for my TB several years ago and for an upgrade
last year and RIT can't live with just that. In order to maintain
development they need to sell TB everyday and there are issues that may
not seem so important to us but that make TB more sellable, those should
have higher priority. If RIT doesn't get money to pay the programmers, no
bugs will be fixed.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.5 Return RC1 on Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 4

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: