Hello Peter,

  A reminder of what Peter Ouwehand on TBBETA typed on:
  30 April 2005 at 01:55:21 GMT +0200

PO> Do you use settings like compress all folders on exit? Can be time
PO> consuming.

 Not all night! I've closed Windows down when gong to bed, came back in the
 morning and it's still not closed down... Unless I close TB first that is.

 It seems to be getting better, TB now closes, goes through all the clean
 up process but it still won't allow Windows to close unless TB is closed
 separately.

--
Tony.
Using The Bat! v3.5 Return RC1 Windows XP Home SP2

     :gentoo:
   www.gentoo.org

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: