Hi Tony,

TB>  My point exactly. Every other piece of software I have, when I update it
TB>  it does so with very little fuss without the need to delete numerous
TB>  obsolete file, with very minimal user input and upon reboot it runs
TB>  complete with previous settings.

It  is  not  release  version.  You  could blame us on this if it will
happen in release.

TB>  Sorry 9Val but if I was a RITLABS employee I would be very ashamed to put
TB>  my name to a release version that still contains so many know bugs that
TB>  have been reported, discussed and totally ignored for so long.

For me hiding my name is like to relieve myself of responsibility. I'm
not child to hide behind parents/other programmers/etc. My bugs are my
bugs,  they  are  presented and some of them even make somebody's life
harder,  blame  me  on  them, but not in such patetical expressions. I
know it is hard to believe that I'm not happy about bugs we have. Even
if  they are not my own. Do you believe or not, but I'm not happy even
when am asked to make notice in beta-announce that some work should be
done by end-user. It is harder both for me, for end-user and for other
programmers, because can cause other hidden problems.

But seems we are going to flame.

--

                                                                  9Val

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: