Hi Allie Martin

On Wed, 4 May 2005, at 19:38:37 [GMT -0500] (which was 5:38 PM where I
live) you wrote:

> Hmmm. No comment then. :((( I really don't know what to say, but look
> towards RIT. What server software are you connecting to?

Same as you, MDaemon. Still having the problem. A TB restart seems to
fix the problem for a while, then the folders seem to hang for some
reason. I'd bet the connection is being dropped. I'm looking at the
server logs now. Out of curiosity, how many server connections to you
have set. I have 6 and everything was pretty good with .18.

--
Best Regards,
Kevin

PGP Keys: idap://keyserver.pgp.com
          idap://europe.keys.pgp.com:11370

Using The Bat! v3.5 Return RC2 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/2 | 'Using TBBETA' information: