Hello Stuart,

> I  see that it is resizable, but I do have a place to change/add icons
> and I don't have any missing buttons, that I know of.

Please see attached. Is this what you get?

Two additional issues:

- Every time I open Customise I have to resize it, the size is not
saved.
- The horizontal scroll bar at the bottom of Current items will scroll
to the right all the way until everything disappears.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.5 Return RC2 on Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 4

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/2 | 'Using TBBETA' information: