Hello MAU,

On Thu, 5 May 2005 12:31:20 +0200 GMT (05/05/2005, 17:31 +0700 GMT),
MAU wrote:

M> I wonder where my buttons, shortcuts window, etc., that should be on the
M> right side are gone.

M> Did you buy a beer to 9Val last night? ;-)

No, I didn't. ;-) But I didn't use any of the alpha or beta versions
in this cycle, so I don't have any user.def or whatever files on my
HD. The .rar I downloaded only contained thebat.exe and a .dll.

I do think that there are some icons missing. When I click on the "+"
signs and the lists are expanded, there seems to be space for icons
but there are none. What's the story with this, I wonder?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

"Reason for leaving last job: They insisted that all employees get to
work by 8:45 am every morning. I couldn't work under those
conditions."

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.5 Return RC2

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/2 | 'Using TBBETA' information: