You funny write... I for a long time laughed and could answer you, Simon!
I have seen your words to 9Val On a subject "The Bat! 3.5 Return RC3 is now
available", Which went to me during 11 seconds.

SF> Sorry, cannot use this version - hangs and freezes when sending/recieving.
SF> No error message generated.  Windows error details generated -:
Confirmed! On Windows XP SP2

--
:devil: Ave Satanas!, Abaddon from Hell
e-mail: izakaron[dog]gmail.com

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/3 | 'Using TBBETA' information: