On Thursday, May 12, 2005, 09:29, Stefan Tanurkov wrote:

DE>> mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Shortcuts are not assigned to the main menu so they cannot be used by
> mistake when other windows are active. You can find the shortcuts in
> local menus. This consideration was taken from earlier versions
> starting from 0.xx :-)

I do believe he meant the underlining of a letter, to let the user know
which key to press while browsing the menus by keyboard.

But while we're at it, I still have not tried the last betas, but I do
believe this has not been discussed. In earlier versions, we had to
assign shortcuts not only per windows but per pane as well. It makes
sense when we're dealing with for example the standard use of the 'del'
key, but for most shortcuts it does not.

Have you considered this and made it easier to assign window wide
instead of pane wide shortcuts?

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/8 | 'Using TBBETA' information: