Hi all!

>> I noticed since Beta 5 or 6 that Connection Center is put in background
>> when polling mails from one account...
> Nor here, as I have been able to confirm right now.

Ah ok, I tested it once more. The Connection Center only opens in
background when starting it by clicking on the down arrow on the right side
of "Recieve new mail" and selecting a single account. If you directly click
on "Recieve new mail" or click on "Get new mail for all" the Connection
Center appears in foreground as it should.

MAU, can you confirm this?

Regards,
Martin

--

The Bat! v3.5 Return RC8 powered by Windows NT Clone 5.2 Build 3790 Service
Pack 1

ConCarne cooks best since 1998
http://www.concarne.org

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/8 | 'Using TBBETA' information: