On Friday, May 13, 2005 at 5:41:23 AM [GMT -0500], Tony Boom wrote:

> OK, I'll give it another go from scratch.

You may well not be able to mirror my positive experience but you could
give it a go and see.

> I like the look of this Thunderbird but... Well you know all the "buts",
> I need not mention them all again.

;) I know exactly what you mean. With some extensions, I had it working
not too badly at all. But then I demystified Mulberry and shortly
thereafter enjoyed some ThunderBird soup and curried ThunderBird. :)

> I just created a reply and saved it to draft but it's not there and I
> can't find it, any idea's where it might be or why it don't show?  In
> Thunderbird that is.

I can't recall that one and don't have ThunderBird installed any longer
to fiddle around. I'm pretty sure there's someone here who still has
ThunderBird installed and could help you.

--
  -= Allie Martin =-
The Bat!™ v3.5 Return RC9

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/9 | 'Using TBBETA' information: