On Saturday, May 14, 2005, 15:54, MAU wrote:

>> And oh, yes, I almost forgot. When canceling out of the View Mode
>> Setup window, I received an AV "at address 00AE237B in module
>> 'thebat.exe'. Read of address 69724B6C." I could repeat at will, by
>> opening the View Mode Setup window and close it again.
>>
>> When finally exiting the Preference window as well, I got AVs "at
>> address 00000000. Read of address 00000000.". As soon as I OKed, there
>> was a new one. I had to quit TB! with the task manager.
>> was a new one. I had to quit TB! with the task manager.

> I have just had an occurrence of this, which I also had and reported
> in the last couple of RCs.

Any BT item I should point my browser to? Sorry for not keeping up with
the list, I should soon be on track again and manage on myself.

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v3.5 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: