Hello MAU & everyone else,

on 13-Mai-2005 at 13:06 you (MAU) wrote:

> I installed this plugin a few days ago just for testing it, but I have
> not received any infected messages since then. Do you have any in your
> Quarantine folder that you could forward to me?

You can create your own "test virus":
http://www.eicar.org/anti_virus_test_file.htm

(open a text editor, paste the string into into, save the file as
"eicar.com", attach to a message & send to yourself)

I can't send the string over the list because the list server will refuse
to send it. :-)

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is
comprehensible. -- Albert Einstein

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: