Hello Manuel,

MB> I never had any problems during this cycle with transparency and icons,
MB> but with this final - I didn't do anything else than installing from MSI -
MB> all icons seem to have lost their transparency.

MB> How do I get around this? Was this reported before?

I complained about it also in the end of the beta serie. It just came
one day, and never went back. I noticed that it occurred on win XP
home, and not on win XP pro. Could you confirm which version of
windows you are running ?

Also, between RC9 and Final, the colour of the background changed...

However, not 'all' icons lost transparency... really strange problem!

--
      /     _.'\   \        Julien RANC

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: