--On 14 May 2005 21:29 +0200 NetVicious wrote about...
Re[2]: The Bat! 3.5 Return RC8 is now available:

Somebody  knows  wich  changes TB! adds to the registry when OTFE it's
activated ?

We've had this question before and I'm sure it can't be done just by editing the registry.

I need to activate OTFE and later restore all the other configuration.

Use TB's own backup to create one. Uninstall TB! Delete RIT registry entries. Install TB! choosing OTFE. Restore from the backup when asked during installation procedure.

The only difference you should notice is you'll have an extra password to remember.

--

Tony.

M.

Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: