Hi all,

has anyone else experienced - well, I don't even expect "better", so
let's just call it "changed" - behaviour of IMAP with v3.5 as compared
to v3.01?

The new "multiple connections"-option is just dandy. Now, the single
connection to the server doesn't block any more as in v3.01. Instead,
all five connections block. If that's not progress I don't know what
is.

Then of course the icing on the cake is that the "Communications
Center" no longer closes after a "get mail". When closed manually (all
tasks ended, eventually) after a while (a few minutes) the log
complains "<red> server closed connection".

That's it. I'm off to Mulberry.

One last thought to those who have congratulated the RITs for this
release: I can't help but wonder what on earth you are doing with the
program that you deem it worthy of even silence, not even to think of
congratulations? The current state of afairs is hardly worth of being
called RC, yet it is the tenth (!!) of this series! That's pitiful!

Any contradicting opinions?

--
MfG,
 Alto                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: