Hi Matt,
   On 24/5/2005 7:43 PM -0700, you wrote:

>> Was that a coincidence or what?
>
> Probably. There was a moment there when I started to think about my
> format and Windows reinstall options...

What happened is so dramatic that I doubt an MSI installation problem
would reek so much havoc. Seems like the system is ailing in other
respects and the msi installation made this very evident.

--
  Allie Martin
System specs: http://www.ac-martin.com/sysspecs.htm

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: