Hello Roelof,

On Thursday, May 26, 2005 at 12:11:35 AM Roelof [RO] wrote:

RO>> With a message with 9 MB attachment
RO>> Restart TB, viewing message: 35 MB mem, 27 MB VM
RO>> After pressing F9, this goes up 45 - 60 and I'm getting an 'Out of
RO>> memory' error message. This is on a system with 2 GB RAM, so it
RO>> shouldn't run out of resources.

RO> To make it complete.
RO> On closing TB I get an error after this.
RO> On trying again to view the source after I the 'out of memory' error,
RO> then TB gets stuck.

Thank god, I'm not alone ;-) I started to doubt on resources of my
system, as TB! made me feel 1.5G of RAM ain't enough for a 4M e-mail
(no attachments, plain, unencoded, text) ;-)
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther

(The Bat! v3.5.18 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2)

Vique's Law: A man without religion is like a fish without a bicycle.