Hello Maxim,

am Donnerstag, 26. Mai 2005 um 21:35 schrieb [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

MM> [+] SmartSpace reading - using just the Space bar for reading new
MM> messages and marking them as read. See options in the
MM> "Options|Preferences" dialogue at the Messages page.

Really nice feature.
There might be only one little problem, if you have messagepreview disabled:
On pressing space the message gets marked read without opening the message
window. I think, if messagepreview is disabled, on pressing space thebat
should automatically open the messagewindow for reading.
Until now i have to manually open the first message, before i can make use
of SmartSpace.
Please help :-)

--
ciao