At 19:09 [GMT-0700] on Thursday May 26 (actual time - 10:09am on Friday in
Perth, Western Australia), you wrote:

> On Thursday, May 26, 2005 @ 12:35:19 PM [-0700], Maxim Masiutin wrote:

>> [+] SmartSpace reading - using just the Space bar for reading new
>> messages and marking them as read. See
>> options in the "Options|Preferences" dialogue at the Messages page.

> Wow...good ol' TB. Another feature that I didn't know about but really
> needed it!

Man, I've been waiting for this FOREVER!! Good work people. (Yes, I bitched
about not having it, but I'm evening it up now :-)

Question: I need to move 'Reply quoting selected text" from F4, but I can't find
it in the customiser. (Yes,  I am quite probably an idiot.) Any suggestions? Ta.

--

cheers, mic

"Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it."
George Halas (1895 - 1983) Pro football coach