Hello Maxim,

> www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/thebat_professional.msi

1. During the restore of my backup, the path to the external attachment
folder wasn't stored correctly in the new directory. The old folder path
to the attachments to another hard disk was taken over.

see also › mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

2. Message databases from a backup and from accounts made newly, aren't
removed if I uninstall TB!. This concerns the folder 'Mail', his
sub-folders and the special external folders with the Attachments.

Yes, I removed the activation: "Keep the working directory and all data
files"

I used the MSI Installer from the pro edition (winXP/Pro. /SP1)

--
best regards
Miroslav

BAT-MAIL.DE.VU - http://bat-mail.de.vu