On Sat, 28 May 2005 06:13:38 -0500, Mary Bull wrote:

> I have the zipped file of version 3.0.2.10.rar on my Hard
> Drive. (It's my favorite, although I am staying with the beta
> series because of my interest in helping with it.)

> I could try to send it to you by PM as an attachment, if you
> like.

There's no need to send each other old bat executables by mail.

You can download any version you like, even versions you don't
ever want to see again, including all Pre- or Post Release
Beta's, Alpha's, Pre Beta's, Release Candidates etc, from Version
1.0 onward, from:

http://files.nobat.ru/filemap

Arjan