Hello Mike,

>         These  AVs  are  becoming so routine, that I've come to expect
> them.   I'm  getting quite tired of constantly having a program I once
> swore by becoming a program that I now swear at.  I just want a stable
> program  that  I  don't  have to worry about crashing every 5 minutes.
> This is getting quite sad.

I always wonder what does make the difference so that some people, like
you in this case, do get AVs (a lot as it seems) and some other people,
like me in this case, don't get any or hardly any. I haven't seen a
single one in the past 3 or 4 versions.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.5.25 on Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 4