Hi [EMAIL PROTECTED],
   On 02/06/2005 04:55 PM +0200, you wrote:

> I have several IMAP accounts running. When I connect to one of these
> accounts TB! does never refresh the inbox header list for that
> particular account. I can wait hours over hours and nothing happens
> even when new mail arrives. I have to click on a folder from another
> account and then on the inbox again. Then, within fragments of a
> second TB! refreshes the header window and shows the correct header
> list.
>
> I haven't seen that anybody else has this problem reported here.
> Therefore, I don't know if this is supposed to be a bug or something
> that is due to a wrong setting !? So what can I do to get rid of
> this. Any ideas ?

I guess you likely have this covered already, but do you have the
'check on startup' option checked in the account preferences?
Additionally, do you have the IMAP fine tune option to update message
counts every 'x' minutes also enabled?

--
  Allie Martin
System specs: http://www.ac-martin.com/sysspecs.htm